Last Updated on March 15, 2021 by Chrisantus Oden
Adult Education and Extra-Mural Studies Projects, Ideas & Topics
Adult Education and Extra-Mural Studies — We have developed a compelling list of interesting Adult Education and Extra-Mural Studies research project topics. These topics, when adequately executed, are guaranteed to get you a good grade in your final year project.
1. Assessment of the Implementation of Adult Basic Literacy Programme in Cross River State, Nigeria.
2. Assessment of Non-Formal Education Programmes in Poverty Alleviation in North-Central, Nigeria.
3. Assessment of Learning Resource Designs for Enhancement of Teaching and Learning in National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), in South-East Nigeria.
4. Appraisal of Quality Assurance Measures in Tertiary Distance Education Programmes in South East Nigeria.
5. Human Resource Management Practices for Quality Assurance in Adult Education Programmes in South-East, Nigeria.
6. Strategies for the Management of Truancy among Public Secondary School Students in Kogi State, Nigeria.
7. Effect of Total Physical Response Method on Students’ Achievement in English Vocabulary in Junior Secondary Schools in Akoko South Education Zone, Ondo State.
8. Information Communication Technology and the Management of Students’ Records in Universities in Rivers State, Nigeria.
9. Influence of Teacher Characteristics on Interest and Achievement of Junior Secondary School Students in Social Studies in Nsukka Education Zone of Enugu State.
10. Effect of Language of Instruction, School Location and Gender on Pupils’ Attitude and Achievement in Environmental Education in Cameroon.
11. Retirement Education Programmes for the Empowerment of Retirees in Kogi State of Nigeria.
12. Community Education Needs of Community Based Organizations Leaders in Anambra State, Nigeria.
13. Assessment of the Activities of the Christian Rural and Urban Development Association of Nigeria (Crudan) In Crudan South East Zone.
14. Rehabilitation of Prison Inmates through Vocational Skills Acquisition Programmes in North-West States, Nigeria.
15. Vocational Training Programmes for Youths Empowerment in Imo State, Nigeria.
16. Assessment of Functional Literacy Programmes for Women Empowerment in Cross River State, Nigeria.
17. Rehabilitation of Prison Inmates Through Vocational Skills Acquisition Programmes in North-West States, Nigeria.
18. Utilization of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for Effective Teaching in Colleges of Education in Cross River State.
19. Assessment of Functional Literacy Programmes for Women Empowerment in Cross River State, Nigeria.
20. Utilization of Media Resources for Instructions in Adult Literacy Centres in Abia state, Nigeria.