Fine and Applied Arts Project Topics & Ideas
Fine and Applied Arts — We have developed a compelling list of interesting Fine and Applied Arts research project topics. These topics, when adequately executed, are guaranteed to get you a good grade in your final year project.
1. Appraisal of the Effectiveness of Museums and Galleries in the Promotion of Art Education in South-South Nigeria, 2003-2021.
2. Development of sculpture with organic forms: An exploration with calabash for the exterior space.
3. Evaluation of teachers’ effectiveness in art teaching in junior secondary schools of Enugu state, Nigeria.
4. The Efficacy of Signage in City Branding: A Case Study of Port-Harcourt City.
5. Impact of Print Management Information System on the Digital Printing Enterprise in Nigeria.
6. Synthesising Indegenious Motifs and Ideas in Video Art: A Study of Uli and Nsibidi Motifs.
7. Costume and Decoration in Nsukka Traditional Marriage as Resource for Art Education.
8. Art Education and Entrepreneurial Skills in Youths Empowerment in Esan Land of Edo State, Nigeria.
9. Development of Sculpture with Organic Forms: An Exploration with Calabash for the Exterior Space.
10. Victor Efosa Uwaifo: An Embodiment of Creativity in Modern Nigerian Art.
11. Creativity, Professionalism and Functionality in the Works of Mufu Onifade, From 1992 – 2021.
12. Transformations of the Commonplace in Eva Obodo’s Sculptures, 1997 – 2022.
13. Utilization of Visual Arts in Solid Waste Management as a Contribution to Solving Problems of Environmental Degradation in Aba Metropolis, Nigeria.
14. Nature and Nurture Interaction in Artistic Development and Appreciation among Arts Students of Universities in South East, Nigeria.
15. Zuyari Zainab Gomina: The Life and Work of a Traditional Gui Potter in Abuja, Nigeria.
16. Development and Growth of Iron Working in Idoma Land, Benue State, Nigeria and its Implication for Arts Education.
17. Exploring the Art of Knitting and Crocheting in Textile Design.
18. Opportunities for Youth Empowerment Through Arts in Oju Local Government Area of Benue State, Nigeria.
19. Monumental Sculptures in Public Places: A Study of Kano State, Nigeria.
20. Modern Igbo Textile Artists: 1970 To 2021.
If you like this article, see others like it: