Mass Communication Project Topics & Ideas
Mass Communication — We have developed a compelling list of interesting Mass Communication research project topics. These topics, when adequately executed, are guaranteed to get you a good grade in your final year project.
1. Comparative Analysis of Audience Perception of Globe FM (98.5) and Bauchi Radio Corporation’s (BRC) Political Programmes during the Presidential Election in Nigeria.
2. Towards a New Paradigm for Collaborative Existence between Mainstream and Citizen Journalism.
3. Framing Analysis of Newspaper Coverage of Gay-Rights Issues in Nigeria.
4. An Evaluation of the Efficiency of Organization Communication Strategies on Power Holding Company of Nigeria, Enugu Zonal Office.
5. An Assessment of Students’ Acceptance and Application of Health-Care Information on Social Media.
6. An Evaluation of the Influence of Online Newspapers on their Print Versions’ Readership and Revenue Amongst Postgraduate Students in South-East, Nigeria.
7. Assessment of Newspaper Readership Among Working Class Women in South-East Nigeria.
8. Influence of Political Campaign Messages on Voter’s Choice: A Study of the Jonathan-Buhari Presidential Campaigns.
9. Evaluation of Awareness and Utilization of the Freedom of Information Act, 2011, by Broadcast Journalists’ in kogi State.
10. Newspaper Coverage of Agricultural Transformation Agenda in Rice Production: A Study of Daily Sun, Vanguard, the Guardian and Daily Trust Newspapers.
11. Assessment of Community Participation in Corporate Social Responsibility of British American Tobacco Nigeria in Oyo State.
12. The Influence of Relationship Marketing on Customers Patronage of Zenith Bank Plc, Nnewi.
13. Influence of Ownership on Media Credibility: A Study of Ebonyi Broadcasting Corporation, (Ebbc), Abakaliki.
14. The Influence of Message Framing on Voting Behaviour in South-East Nigeria in the 2015 Presidential Election.
15. The Influence of Online Journalism on Revenue Generation of Nigeria News Media [A Study of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)].
16. Public Perception of Radio Nigeria Programme, “about HIV/AIDs”: A Study of Some South Eastern States of Nigeria.
17. An Evaluation of the Challenges and Threats of New Communication Technologies on Nigeria’s National Security.
18. Contextual Analysis of the Political Contents of Selected Nigerian National Newspapers’ Editorials in the 2011 and 2015 General Elections.
19. Gender Reporting in Nigerian Newspapers: a Content Analytic Study of the Guardian, Vanguard, Daily Champion and Daily Sun.
20. Evaluation of the Use if New Media Technologies in Selected Radio Stations in South-East Nigeria.