Medical Rehabilitation Project Topics & Ideas
Medical Rehabilitation — We have developed a compelling list of interesting Medical Rehabilitation research project topics. These topics, when adequately executed, are guaranteed to get you a good grade in your final year project.
1. Assessment of Normal Thyroid Volume by Ultrasonography among Children in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
2. Effects of Aerobic Exercise Training on Some Physiological And Biochemical Parameters in Subjects With Chronic Low Back Pain.
3. Evaluation of Three Selected Therapeutic Exercise Protocols in Retraction of Abdominal Muscles And Resolution of Diastasis Recti Abdominis in Postpartum Women.
4. Postpartum Urinary Inconontinence And it Predisposing Factors in Enugu Metropolis.
5. Responses of Lactic Acid, Blood Pressure And Blood Oxygen Saturation to Aerobic Exercise Among Amateur Athletes and Non-Athletes.
6. Efficacy of Infra-Red Radiation Therapy in the Management of Non-Specific Chronic Lowback Pain.
7. Effects of Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation And Balance Training on Functional Recovery of People With Cerebrovascular Accident And its Association With Cognitive Impairment.
8. Effects of Aerobic Exercises on Bone-Specific Alkaline Phosphatase And Pyridinoline As Markers of Bone Turnover Among Sedentary Urban-Dwelling Women at Post-Menopause.
If you like this article, see others like it: