Medical Sciences Project Topics & Ideas
Medical Sciences — We have developed a compelling list of interesting Medical Sciences research project topics. These topics, when adequately executed, are guaranteed to get you a good grade in your final year project.
1. Impact of Health Education on the Awareness and Acceptability of Strategies for Preventing, Mother to Child Transmission of HIV among Antenatal Clients in Enugu.
2. The Impact of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Syndromes on the Treatment Outcome of Tuberculosis Cases in Akwa Ibom State.
3. Prevalence and Management of Onchocerciasis in Oji River Local Government Area of Enugu State.
4. The Predictors of Adherence to Antiretroviral Therapy in Hiv Positive Children in Enugu State.
5. An Assessment of the Cold Chain System in Immunization Centres in Enugu North Local Government Area of Enugu State.
6. The Knowledge, Attitude and Preventive Pratices towards Human Immunodeficiency Virusi Acquired Immuno-Deficiency Syndrome among Rural Adults of Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area, Enugu State.
7. The Assess Ent of Nutritional Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of People Living with HIV Infection (PLWHI) Attending the UNTH Pepfar Clinic.
8. Impact of Health Education on Knowledge Attitude and Practice of Mothers to Malaria in their Children in Ifo and Agbazogbunuchi Farm Settlements in Enugu East LGA Of Enugu State.
9. Appraisal of Municipal Solid Waste Management in Enugu Municipality.
10. Use of Emergency Oral Contraception among Females in a Tertiary Institution.
11. Analysis of Tuberculosis Treatment and Outcome with Directly Observed Therapy Short Course.
12. Enugu State District Health System: Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Phc Workers, and the Effect of Dfid (Paths) Support on PHC Service Utilization.
13. An Assessment of Birth Preparedness and Complication Readiness in Antenatal Women in Umuahia North Local Government Area, Abia State.
14. The Effect of Health Education on the Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice of Exclusive Breast Feeding among Mothers in Rural Communities in Enugu-East LGA Enugu State, Nigeria.
15. The Effect of Health Eduction and Advocacy on Male Knowledge and Attitude on Sexual and Reproductive Health in Urban and Rural Communities of Enugu State.
16. The Effect of Health Education on Workers’ Knowledge, Attitudes and Practice of Post-Exposure Prophylaxis in a Nigerian Tertiary Health Institution.
17. Implementers’ Perspectives of Effects of Free Medical Programme on Service Delivery in Rivers State.
18. Impact of Health Education on Awareness, Attitude and Use of Insecticide Treated Nets (ITNs) among Mothers wIth Children Less than 5 Years in Oji-River Local Government Area of Enugu State.
19. Effect of Health Education and Provision of ITNs and ACTs on Mothers’Knowledge and Practice of Management of Malaria in Dunukofia Local Government Area, Anambra State.
20. Family Planning Preferences among HIV Positives of Reproductive Age in Abuja Metropolis.
If you like this article, see others like it: