Last Updated on March 16, 2021 by Chrisantus Oden
Pharmaceutics Project Topics & Ideas
Pharmaceutics — We have developed a compelling list of interesting Pharmaceutics research project topics. These topics, when adequately executed, are guaranteed to get you a good grade in your final year project.
1. Production, Characterization and Application of Multiple Modified Maize Starches in the Formulation of Oral Solid Dosage Forms of Gentamicin Sulphate.
2. Incidence, Molecular Characterization and Sensitivity to Buchholzia Coriacea Leaf Extract of Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Nasal Isolates From Tertiary Institution Students in Delta State, Nigeria.
3. Formulation and Evaluation of Lipid Microparticle-Based Mosquito Repellent Cream.
4. In Vitro Evaluation of the Antimicrobial Potential of Extracts from Cymbopogon Citratus Oil, Seed of Picralima Nitida and Roots of Anacardium Occidentale Linn. Against Urogenital Clinical Pathogens.
5. Prevalence, Molecular Characterization and Antibiotic Susceptibility of Reproductive Tract Pathogens Isolated from Women of Child Bearing.
6. Diversity and Antibiogram of Microbial Contaminants Isolated from Foods Hawked in Nsukka Metropolis: Consideration for Public Health.
7. Development of Lipid-Based Microsuspensions for Ophthalmic Delivery of Gentamicin.
8. Use of Prosopis Africana Seed Hydrolysate as Peptone Source for Microbial Growth Media.
9. Solid Dispersions Based on Peg 4000, Soluplus® and their Hybrids for Enhanced Delivery of Glimepiride.
10. Novel Drug Delivery Systemscontaining Artesunate and Amodiaquine.
11. In Vitro Equivalence Studies and Comparative Assessment of Generic Metronidazole Tablets Commercially Available Under Biowaiver Conditions in Nigeria.
12. Antimicrobial and Wound Healing Properties of Leaf Extracts, Fractions and Ointment Formulations of Spermacoce Verticillata Linn (Family: Rubiaceae).
13. Sustained Release Solid Lipid Nanoparticles Formulation of Lumefantrine and Ciprofloxacin.
14. Formulation and Characterization of Novel Pegylated Self-Nanoemulsifying Formulations (Snefs) for Oral Delivery of Gentamicin and Its Possible Use in the Treatment of Pneumococcal Meningitis.
15. Preformulation Studies of Cyperus Esculentus Starch Used as Disintegrant and as Binder in the Production of Paracetamol Tablets.
16. Antidiabetic Potentials of Lipospheres Encapsulating Anogeissus Leiocarpus Dc Guill & Perr Root Bark Methanol Extract.
17. Pharmacognostic and Lactogenic Studies of the Leaves of Stachytarpheta Jamaicensis (l.) Vahl (Verbenaceae).
18. Novel Drug Delivery Systems Containing Artesunate and Amodiaquine.