Scholarships for International Students Planning to Study in the United States
It is important to plan your U.S. studying trip, including how to fund your entire academic years, before leaving your country. Some universities, colleges, and U.S. embassies require international students to provide proof of funds for the entire period of academic years.
You may be looking out for international student scholarships to fund your education. Here we have listed few links to help your search. Don’t overlook the possibility of academic and need-related scholarships from the university or college where you want to study. Hope this is useful!
Scholarships for International Students studying in the United States
- Avvo Scholarship Program
- Berkeley College International Student Scholarships
- Berkeley International Application Form
- CDTrader Scholarship
- College Week Live
- Federal Student Aid Types
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program
- Global Scholarships for International Students
- Organization of American States – The Leo S. Rowe Pan American Fund
- The BrokerFish Scholarship for University Students
- The Ultimate Scholarship Guide