|Title:||Attitudinal Patterns of Mothers towards Female Genital Mutilation: Counselling Implications|
|Authors:||Ejue, James B.
Bassey, Akpo O.
Effiom, David O.
|Periodical:||African Symposium: An On-Line African Educational Research Journal|
If you like this academic paper, see others like it:
- Structural change in developing countries: Patterns, causes and consequences
- Ending youth unemployment in sub-saharan Africa: Does ICT development have any role?
- Exchange rate volatility and pass-through to inflation in South Africa
- Impartial versus Selective Justice: How Power Shapes Transitional Justice in Africa
- Gographies de l’insoumission et variations rgionales du discours nationaliste au Cameroun (1948-1955)
- Along the museological grain: An exploration of the (geo)political inheritance in ‘Isishweshwe Story – Material Women?’