|Title:||Booked and Unbooked Mothers Delivering at Harare Maternity Hospital, Zimbabwe: A Comparison of Maternal Characteristics and Foetal Outcome|
|Authors:||Fawcus, Susan R.
Van Baelen, P.
|Periodical:||Central African Journal of Medicine|
|Subject:||Health, Nutrition, and Medicine|
If you like this academic paper, see others like it:
- Structural change in developing countries: Patterns, causes and consequences
- Ending youth unemployment in sub-saharan Africa: Does ICT development have any role?
- Exchange rate volatility and pass-through to inflation in South Africa
- Impartial versus Selective Justice: How Power Shapes Transitional Justice in Africa
- Gographies de l’insoumission et variations rgionales du discours nationaliste au Cameroun (1948-1955)
- Along the museological grain: An exploration of the (geo)political inheritance in ‘Isishweshwe Story – Material Women?’