|Title:||Chiefdom and Clan Maps of Western Liberia|
|Authors:||Holsoe, Svend E.
Azevedo, Warren L. d’
Gay, John H.
|Periodical:||Liberian Studies Journal|
|Abstract:||The maps presented here represent the first attempt of which the authors are aware to plot all the chiefdoms and their constituent clans for the western part of Liberia: The Vai chiefdoms (TewO, Tombe, Gawula, Vai Kone) – The De chiefdom – The Gola chiefdoms (Lofa-Gola, Goje, Gola Kone, Pokpa, Kongba) – Mecca chiefdom – Bopolu chiefdom – The Kpelle chiefdoms (Fuama, Bokomu, Gbalein-Faala) – Belle chiefdom – Guma chiefdom – Kisi chiefdom – Bandi chiefdom – The Loma ohiefdoms (Bunde-Wubomai, Gizima-Ziema). Notes, maps.|
If you like this academic paper, see others like it:
- Overview of Human-wildlife Conflict in the Campo-Ma’an Technical Operational Unit, Southern Cameroon
- Dermatological Disorders amongst Primary School Children in Riyom Community, North-Central Nigeria
- Modelling a Monetary Valuation Tool for Human Resource Accounting Practice in Nigeria
- Effects of Water-Soluble Fractions of Used Crankcase Oil on Some Physiological Parameters of the Nile Tilapia (Oreochromis Niloticus)
- Unemployment and Economic Growth in Nigeria in the 21st Century: VAR Approach
- Entrepreneurship in Africa: Context and Perspectives