|Title:||Dealing with the Grey Contours: Displacement Circumstances and Livelihood Adaptation between Congo Brazzaville and the United Kingdom|
|Authors:||Mbakem, Evarist A.
Collins, Andrew E.
|Periodical:||Journal of Asian and African studies (ISSN 0021-9096)|
|Geographic term:||Congo (Republic of)|
|Subject:||Urbanization and Migration|
If you like this academic paper, see others like it:
- Overview of Human-wildlife Conflict in the Campo-Ma’an Technical Operational Unit, Southern Cameroon
- Dermatological Disorders amongst Primary School Children in Riyom Community, North-Central Nigeria
- Modelling a Monetary Valuation Tool for Human Resource Accounting Practice in Nigeria
- Effects of Water-Soluble Fractions of Used Crankcase Oil on Some Physiological Parameters of the Nile Tilapia (Oreochromis Niloticus)
- Unemployment and Economic Growth in Nigeria in the 21st Century: VAR Approach
- Entrepreneurship in Africa: Context and Perspectives