|Title:||Dimensions and Structure of Labour Force in Urban Governorates, Egypt (1976-1986)|
|Authors:||Shoieb, Farouk, T.
Zawied, Magdy M.
|Notes:||In: Cairo Demographic Centre (CDC). CDC 24th Annual Seminar on Population Issues and the Challenges of the 21st Century in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, 1994. Cairo: CDC. Research Monograph Series #24|
|Subject:||Labor and Employment|
If you like this academic paper, see others like it:
- Overview of Human-wildlife Conflict in the Campo-Ma’an Technical Operational Unit, Southern Cameroon
- Dermatological Disorders amongst Primary School Children in Riyom Community, North-Central Nigeria
- Modelling a Monetary Valuation Tool for Human Resource Accounting Practice in Nigeria
- Effects of Water-Soluble Fractions of Used Crankcase Oil on Some Physiological Parameters of the Nile Tilapia (Oreochromis Niloticus)
- Unemployment and Economic Growth in Nigeria in the 21st Century: VAR Approach
- Entrepreneurship in Africa: Context and Perspectives