|Title:||Does Female Schooling Reduce Fertility? Evidence from Nigeria|
|Authors:||Osili, Una O.
Long, Bridget T.
|Notes:||Cambridge, Massachusetts: National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER), NBER Working Paper Series #13070|
If you like this academic paper, see others like it:
- Structural change in developing countries: Patterns, causes and consequences
- Ending youth unemployment in sub-saharan Africa: Does ICT development have any role?
- Exchange rate volatility and pass-through to inflation in South Africa
- Impartial versus Selective Justice: How Power Shapes Transitional Justice in Africa
- Gographies de l’insoumission et variations rgionales du discours nationaliste au Cameroun (1948-1955)
- Along the museological grain: An exploration of the (geo)political inheritance in ‘Isishweshwe Story – Material Women?’