|Title:||Effects of Maternal and Child Morbidity on Breastfeeding and Subsequent Fertility: Evidence from Cameroon|
|Authors:||Defo, Barthelemy K.
Miller, Jane E.
|Notes:||Paper presented at the 1995 Annual Meeting of the Population Association of America (PAA), April 6-8, 1995, San Francisco, California. Washington, DC|
If you like this academic paper, see others like it:
- Structural change in developing countries: Patterns, causes and consequences
- Ending youth unemployment in sub-saharan Africa: Does ICT development have any role?
- Exchange rate volatility and pass-through to inflation in South Africa
- Impartial versus Selective Justice: How Power Shapes Transitional Justice in Africa
- Gographies de l’insoumission et variations rgionales du discours nationaliste au Cameroun (1948-1955)
- Along the museological grain: An exploration of the (geo)political inheritance in ‘Isishweshwe Story – Material Women?’