|Title:||Genital Ulcer Disease: Accuracy of Clinical Diagnosis and Strategies to Improve Control in Durban, South Africa|
Hoosen, Anwar A.
Van den Ende, J.
|Geographic term:||South Africa|
|Subject:||Health, Nutrition, and Medicine|
If you like this academic paper, see others like it:
- Overview of Human-wildlife Conflict in the Campo-Ma’an Technical Operational Unit, Southern Cameroon
- Dermatological Disorders amongst Primary School Children in Riyom Community, North-Central Nigeria
- Modelling a Monetary Valuation Tool for Human Resource Accounting Practice in Nigeria
- Effects of Water-Soluble Fractions of Used Crankcase Oil on Some Physiological Parameters of the Nile Tilapia (Oreochromis Niloticus)
- Unemployment and Economic Growth in Nigeria in the 21st Century: VAR Approach
- Entrepreneurship in Africa: Context and Perspectives