|Title:||La fabrique des politiques de l’enseignement suprieur au prisme des carrires professionnelles des experts: rflexions partir de l’Afrique de l’Est|
|Periodical:||Les Cahiers d’Afrique de l’Est / The East African Review (ISSN 2071-7245)|
|Geographic term:||East Africa|
|Subject:||Education and Oral Traditions|
If you like this academic paper, see others like it:
- Overview of Human-wildlife Conflict in the Campo-Ma’an Technical Operational Unit, Southern Cameroon
- Dermatological Disorders amongst Primary School Children in Riyom Community, North-Central Nigeria
- Modelling a Monetary Valuation Tool for Human Resource Accounting Practice in Nigeria
- Effects of Water-Soluble Fractions of Used Crankcase Oil on Some Physiological Parameters of the Nile Tilapia (Oreochromis Niloticus)
- Unemployment and Economic Growth in Nigeria in the 21st Century: VAR Approach
- Entrepreneurship in Africa: Context and Perspectives
Citing this Publication?
It is important to cite the above bibliography when used. If you want your work to have more of an impact, citing the work of others can help. It may be in direct quotations, paraphrases of the ideas expressed by another person, statistical figures, or summaries of the main points.
One of the many approaches to giving credit to sources is the referencing styles, also known simply as the AAA, APA, APSA, ASA, Chicago (Turabian), CSE, Harvard, MLA, ACS, AMA, IEEE, NLM, Vancouver, Bluebook styles.