|Title:||Mortality and Natural History Experience in Children of HIV-1 Infected Mothers in Uganda|
|Authors:||Guay, Laura A.
Hom, David L.
|Notes:||Paper presented at the 9th Annual International Conference on AIDS, June 6-11, 1993, Berlin, Germany. Paper #PO-CO4-2675|
If you like this academic paper, see others like it:
- Overview of Human-wildlife Conflict in the Campo-Ma’an Technical Operational Unit, Southern Cameroon
- Dermatological Disorders amongst Primary School Children in Riyom Community, North-Central Nigeria
- Modelling a Monetary Valuation Tool for Human Resource Accounting Practice in Nigeria
- Effects of Water-Soluble Fractions of Used Crankcase Oil on Some Physiological Parameters of the Nile Tilapia (Oreochromis Niloticus)
- Unemployment and Economic Growth in Nigeria in the 21st Century: VAR Approach
- Entrepreneurship in Africa: Context and Perspectives