|Title:||Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) and HIV-1 among Prostitutes and Their Regular Male Clients in Nairobi, Kenya|
Bwayo, Job J.
Plummer, Francis A.
Ndinya-Achola, Jackoniah O.
|Notes:||Paper presented at the 9th Annual International Conference on AIDS, June 6-11, 1993, Berlin, Germany. Paper #PO-A36-0844|
If you like this academic paper, see others like it:
- Structural change in developing countries: Patterns, causes and consequences
- Ending youth unemployment in sub-saharan Africa: Does ICT development have any role?
- Exchange rate volatility and pass-through to inflation in South Africa
- Impartial versus Selective Justice: How Power Shapes Transitional Justice in Africa
- Gographies de l’insoumission et variations rgionales du discours nationaliste au Cameroun (1948-1955)
- Along the museological grain: An exploration of the (geo)political inheritance in ‘Isishweshwe Story – Material Women?’