|Title:||Social Meanings, Motivations, and STD/AIDS Risks in Commercial, Casual, and Committed Sexual Relationships in Ile-Ife, Nigeria|
|Authors:||Messersmith, Lisa J.
Kane, Thomas T.
|Notes:||Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the Population of Association of America (PAA), May 9-1, 1996, New Orleans, Louisiana. Silver Spring, Maryland: PAA|
If you like this academic paper, see others like it:
- Overview of Human-wildlife Conflict in the Campo-Ma’an Technical Operational Unit, Southern Cameroon
- Dermatological Disorders amongst Primary School Children in Riyom Community, North-Central Nigeria
- Modelling a Monetary Valuation Tool for Human Resource Accounting Practice in Nigeria
- Effects of Water-Soluble Fractions of Used Crankcase Oil on Some Physiological Parameters of the Nile Tilapia (Oreochromis Niloticus)
- Unemployment and Economic Growth in Nigeria in the 21st Century: VAR Approach
- Entrepreneurship in Africa: Context and Perspectives