|Title:||Worries, Concerns and Experience of AIDS Singles Positive Women about Their Children|
|Authors:||Awuor, Mary A.
|Notes:||Paper presented at the 12th Annual International Conference on AIDS, June 28-July 3, 1998, Geneva, Switzerland|
If you like this academic paper, see others like it:
- Structural change in developing countries: Patterns, causes and consequences
- Ending youth unemployment in sub-saharan Africa: Does ICT development have any role?
- Exchange rate volatility and pass-through to inflation in South Africa
- Impartial versus Selective Justice: How Power Shapes Transitional Justice in Africa
- Gographies de l’insoumission et variations rgionales du discours nationaliste au Cameroun (1948-1955)
- Along the museological grain: An exploration of the (geo)political inheritance in ‘Isishweshwe Story – Material Women?’