Literary Analysis on Al-kadi Abdulkadir Ghusau’s Anthology: “Ibraz Al-widad Fi Madhi Khair Al-ibad”
This thesis entitled “Literary Analysis on Alkali Abulkadir Gusau’s Anthology” consists of five chapters. In the general introduction, chapter one outlines reasons, objectives, significance, scope and limitation, as well as case study, and research methodology. Chapter two contains detailed information on the autobiography of the poet. Chapter three is a literature review while Chapter four traces the literary analysis of some of the poems. Finally chapter five analyses the thesis summary of the poems, it therefore, accesses the poet’s usage, mastery and application of those features in his poems which resulted to placing his literary works at apex.
Copyright © 2023 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.
This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
If you like this article, see others like it:
- The Pragmatics of the Nkporo Proverb: The Nkporo Example
- Aspects of Olukumi Phonology
- Communion Poem of Yahuza Ahmad “Nadhratun Na’im Fittawajjuhi Bi Asaamillahi Zaljalali Wal Ikram”
- A Syntactic Analysis of the Use of Auxiliary Verbs in Office Documents
- Assessment of English Noun Inflectional Errors Among Hausa NCE II Students of English in Selected State Colleges of Education in North West Zone of Nigeria