Democracy’s Fourth Wave? Digital Media and the Arab Spring
Author: Adeleke Olumide Ogunnoiki
Title of Book: Democracy’s Fourth Wave? Digital Media and the Arab Spring
Authors: Philip N. Howard and Muzammil M. Hussain
Number of Pages: 145 pages
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Place of Publication: New York
Year of Publication: 2013
Abushouk, A. I. (2016). The Arab Spring: The Fourth Wave of Democratization. Digest of Middle
East Studies, 25(1), 52-69.
Adeola, G. L. & Ogunnoiki, A. O. (2018). Globalisation and Political Development of Africa. In G.
L. Adeola (Ed.), Political Parties and Governance in Africa. Lagos: ADLA Communications Limited.
Arafa, M. & Armstrong, C. (2015). “Facebook to Mobilize, Twitter to Coordinate Protests, and YouTube to Tell the World”: New Media, Cyberactivism, and the Arab Spring. Journal of Global
Initiatives, 10(1), 73-102.
Howard, P. N. & Hussain, M. M. (2013). Democracy’s Fourth Wave? Digital Media and the Arab Spring.
New York: Oxford University Press.
If you like this article, see others like it:
- Influence of NTA Enugu Television Advertisement on the Choice of Hair Relaxer Among Female Undergraduates
- The Aesthetic Analysis and Public Perception of AKBC TV Program Titled Women Agenda
- Democracy’s Fourth Wave? Digital Media and the Arab Spring
- The Impact of the Mass Media on Rural Development
- The Role of the Media in the Political Development of Nigeria