A Study on Effectiveness of Grievance Handling Mechanism (MBA Project Topics)
Grievance is any kind of dissatisfaction with regard to pay,promotion,suspension,working condition etc..The objective of the study is to find the effectiveness of grievance handling mechanism being followed.
This study focuses on how effective grievances are being handled at Lucas-TVS Limited, Puducherry. The sample size is 35 and the population size is 140. The tools used for the study are Percentage method and Correlation. The study infers that most of employees are highly satisfied with the mechanism being followed.
Introduction for the Study:
- The aim of the study is to find whether the grievance handling mechanism ensures that employee’s problems are recognized and appropriately reviewed in a prompt and timely manner.
- The grievance mechanism acts as a foundation for a harmonious and healthy relationship between employee and employer.
- The grievance mechanism ensures a fair and just treatment of employee’s concerns and prompt resolution of grievances without discrimination, coercion, restraint or reprisal against any employee who may submit or be involved in a grievance.
Copyright © 2023 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.
This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
If you like this article, see others like it:
- The Fintech Revolution: A Contemporary Analysis of Technological Innovation in the Financial Services Sector, in the Context of Sme’s Operating in Scotland
- Financial Literacy and Preparedness among Scottish First Time Buyers
- Companies Annual Reports and COVID-19: How the Pandemic Is Represented and Communicated in The Reports to Stakeholders
- IMPACT OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SPECIALISED FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA
- Nigeria’s Role in the Integration of West African States