This project report deals with the class of asymptotically demicontractive mappings in Hilbert spaces. We noted some historical aspects concerning the concept of asymptotically demicontractivity and studied a regularized variant of the Krasnoselskii-Mann iteration scheme, which ensured the strong convergence of the generated sequence towards the least norm element of the set of xed points of asymptotically demicontractive mapping.
Copyright © 2023 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.
This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
If you like this article, see others like it:
- 11 Simple Pure and Applied Mathematics Project Topics and Ideas
- Dynamic Buckling of Imperfection-Sensitive Elastic Structures Under Slowly-Varying Time Dependent Loading
- Mathematical Modelling And Control Of Blood Glucose/Insulin Concentrations in An Insulin Dependent Diabetic Subject
- Iterative Approximation of Equilibrium Points of Evolution Equations
- Convergence in Norm of Modified Krasnoselskii-Mann Iteration for Fixed Points of Asymptotically Demicontractive Mappings