magnetic records obtained at low latitude geomagnetic observatory of muntilupa in Philippines for the year 1962 are are analyzed for day-to-day variability previous relevant works on geometric variations are reviewed. direct measurment of day-to-day variability is made.new aspects of day-day-day variability has some diurnal and seasonal variation.day-to-day variability exists during the night-time. Quiet day-to-day variability has smooth variation while occasional erratte variation characterized disturbed days. Day-to-Day varibilities in the three elements H,D and 2 vertain degree of correlation with one another on quiet days. It is suggested that day-to-day varibilities is a reflection of solar quiet daily variation, sq and this suggestion common cause for the two phenomenon.
Copyright © 2023 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.
This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
If you like this article, see others like it:
- The Effect of Pressure, Bending and Annealing Temperature on the Mechanical and Optoelectronic Properties of Perovskite Solar Cells
- The Physics of Stars and their Astronomical Identification
- The Growth and Characterization of CdS Thinfilm by Solution Technique
- Terrestrial Stability of ITO/INP Solar Cells
- Characterization of Zn/Au Back Contact to Low-doped P-InP