This research carries out an economic analysis of GSM provision in Nigeria to ascertain if the Nigeria population is being exploited through excessive charger from GSM services. The setup/running cost is estimated based on the existing GSM equipment in Nigeria. A sample survey of subscribers, cutting across age groups ,educational and occupational levels was carried out to determine the economic impact of GSM charges on subscribers .This was used to estimate the GSM operators annual revenue through different population samples size of 5 million through 7 million. M-script language adversative of C++ programming language was used to carry out the comparative analysis .Using an economic theory for profit. It was therefore concluded that the Nigerian population is being exploited by GSM operators.
Copyright © 2023 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.
This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
If you like this article, see others like it:
- The Effect of Pressure, Bending and Annealing Temperature on the Mechanical and Optoelectronic Properties of Perovskite Solar Cells
- The Physics of Stars and their Astronomical Identification
- The Growth and Characterization of CdS Thinfilm by Solution Technique
- Terrestrial Stability of ITO/INP Solar Cells
- Characterization of Zn/Au Back Contact to Low-doped P-InP