Phytochemical Screening of Eremomastax Speciosa
In this study, the phytochemical constitutes of Ereromastax speciosa leaves were investigated. These left as commonly used amongst traditional birth attendants in the rural regions of Calabar cross river state and Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. In this study, experienced Traditional birth attendants from the local regions in cross river and Akwa Ibom were orally interviewed about the use of these herbs in enhancing fertility. Claims have been made by these traditional birth attendants on the efficacy of these plants for the treatment of internal heat, arresting post-partum bleeding. Quantitative phytochemical analyses of these leaves were determined.
Copyright © 2023 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.
This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
If you like this article, see others like it:
- Effect of Potash on Microbial Activity on Cooked Brown Beans
- The Incidence of Transfusion Reactions in Incompatible Transfused Blood in Some Blood Transfusion Centres in Owerri Municipal
- ASSESSMENT OF POTASSIUM BROMATE IN BREAD SOLD IN ABA ABIA STATE
- Studies on the Effect of Garlic and Honey on Some Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
- The Importance of Food Packaging in a Food Industry