Medical Laboratory Sciences Project Topics & Ideas
Medical Laboratory Sciences — We have developed a compelling list of interesting Medical Laboratory Sciences research project topics. These topics, when adequately executed, are guaranteed to get you a good grade in your final year project.
1. Assessment of Staphylococcal Nosocomial Infections in National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
2. Prevalence of Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Diabetic Subjects at Enugu State University of Science and Technology Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu.
3. Serum Levels of Proinflammatory Cytokines, Haptoglobin in Children of Various Abo Blood Group And Heamoglobin-Genotype With P. Falciparaum Malaria in Nnewi, Nigeria.
4. Assessment of Tinea Infections Among Primary School Children in Aninri Local Government Area of Enugu State, Nigeria.
5. Molecular Basis of Immunological Dysfunction In People Living With Hiv and Aids in Enugu, Nigeria.
6. Assessment of Biochemical Markers of Iron And Some Haematological Parameters on Blood Donors in Enugu State.
7. Morphological Effect of Crude Extract of Viscum Album Linnaeus on Some Selected Visceral Organs of Albino Rat.
8. Molecular Characterization of Exon 28 of the Vwf Gene In Nigerian Population.
9. Assessment of Staphylococcal Nosocomial Infections in National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
10. Haemostatic and Haematological Studies of Aqueous Extract of Bidens Pilosa in Wistar Rats.
11. Investigations of Haematopoietic Activities of Sesamum Indicum, Linn Lectin in Albino Wistar Rats.
12. Serum Fibronectin Levels in People Living With HIV/AIDs.
13. The Effect of Ocimum Tenuiflorum (Nchuanwu) Leaf Extract on Hematolgical Parameters of Immumnosuppressed Albino Rats.
14. Haemopoietic and Haematinic Property of the Leaf and Fruit Extract of Solanum Nigrum L (Spp Villosum) in Anaemic Albino Wistar Rats.
15. Potential for the Prediction of Prostate Cancer Risk Using Haplotypes of Exon1 of Klk2 Gene.
16. Detection of BCR-ABL1 Fusion Gene in Saliva of Chronic Myeloid Leukaemic Patients.
17. Coagulation Profile of Non-Diabetic Hypertensive Patients in Enugu Urban Enugu State.
18. Serum Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase, Total Antioxidant Concentration and Histological Changes in Liver, Kidney and Heart of Alloxan-Induced Diabetic Rats.
19. ABH Prevalence, CD4 and CD8 Levels in Secretors and Non-Secretors of ABH Antigens Among HIV Positive Individuals in Abakaliki Area of South-East Nigeria.
If you like this article, see others like it: