Last Updated on March 16, 2021 by Chrisantus Oden
Pharmacology and Toxicology Project Topics & Ideas
Pharmacology and Toxicology — We have developed a compelling list of interesting Pharmacology and Toxicology research project topics. These topics, when adequately executed, are guaranteed to get you a good grade in your final year project.
1. Studies on the Anti-Ulcer Activities of the Fruit Extract and Fractions of Cucumis Metuliferus (Cucurbitaceae).
2. Pharmacological Evaluation and Characterization of the Antiulcer Constituents of Stem Bark Extract of Bridelia Ferruginea Benth (Euphorbiaceae).
3. Pharmacological Assessment of Lupinus Arboreus Sims (Fabaceae) Methanol Extract and Three Active Constituents for Antinociceptive and Anti-Inflammatory Effects.
4. Antiinflammatory Activity of the Fatty Seed Extract of Vitellaria Paradoxa (Sapotaceae).
5. Evaluation of the Antiplasmodial Activity of Methanol Leaf Extract and Fractions of Landolphia Owariensis P. Beauv (Apocynaceae) in Mice.
6. Antihyperlipidemic and Antioxidant Effects of Phaseolus Vulgaris Linn in Wistar Rats.
7. Evaluation of the Antinociceptive and Anxiolytic-Like Activities of Leaf Extract and Fraction of Phyllanthus Muellerianus Kuntze.
8. Evaluation of the Subacute and Delayed Toxicity of Artemether-Lumefantrine Combination in Rats.
9. Wound Healing and Anti-Inflammatory Activities of Ceiba Pentendra (L.) Gaertn in Wistar Rats.
10. Evaluation of the Immunomodulatory Activity of Hoslundia Opposita Vahl (Lamiaceae) Leaf Extract.
11. Evaluation of the Immunomodulatory Activities of the Aqueous Extract and the Beta–D-Glucan-Rich Polysaccharide Fraction of pleurotustuberregium (Pleurotaceae).
12. Protective Role of Aqueous Leaf Extract of Vernonia Amygdalina Del. (Asteraceae) and Ocimum Gratissimum Linn (Lamiaceae) in Cyclophosphamide Induced Urotoxicity and Myelosuppression.
13. Studies on the Anti-Ulcer Potentials of the Stem Bark Extract of Bridelia Ferruginea, Benth.
14. Antioxidant Activity of Seed Extract and Fractions of Monodora Tenuifolia (Annonaceae).