Last Updated on March 16, 2021 by Chrisantus Oden
Sociology and Anthropology Project Topics & Ideas
Sociology and Anthropology — We have developed a compelling list of interesting Sociology and Anthropology research project topics. These topics, when adequately executed, are guaranteed to get you a good grade in your final year project.
1. A Comparative Study of Opinions and Perceptions on Factors Affecting Human Trafficking in Imo State and Edo States of Nigeria.
2. A Survey of Public Opinion on some Aspects of Social Change and Crime in Nigeria: A Study of UDI L.G.A. of Enugu State Nigeria.
3. Christianity and Autochthonous Burial Rites among the Ovim Igbo: A Study in Cultural Change in an igbo sub-group of south-Eastern Nigerian.
4. Socio-Cultural factors Affecting the Performance of Micro and Small Scale Enterprises in Anambra and Abia States, Nigeria.
5. Perception of the Sustainability of Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Community Development Projects in Abia State.
6. The Apostolic Church and the Management of the Niger Delta Crisis in Gokhana – Land 1931-2021.
7. Influence Of Religion On The Nigerian Democracy (1960 – 2022).
8. A Historical Study of Prosperity Gospel Preaching in Nigeria, 1970-2021.
9. Knowledge and use of Contraceptive Methods Among Youth in Abuja Metropolis.
10. Socio-cultural Factors Affecting Maternal Health: A study of Owukpa Community, Ogbadigbo L.G.A, Benue State And Obollo –Eke Community, Udenu L.G.A, Enugu State.
11. Commercialization and Workers’Remuneration: A Study of Nigeria Ports PLC (NP PLC) Lagos.
12. The Effect of Family Responsibilities on the Work Commitment of Professional Women Workers.
13. Maternal Mortality and Access to Primary Health Care in Niger East Senatorial Zone, Niger State Nigeria.
14. Integrated Strategies of Crime Control in Contemporary Nigeria: A Study of Onitsha South Local Government Area of Anambra State.
15. Vigilantism and Crime control in Contemporary Nigeria: A study of Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State.
16. Alioha’S Life and Contributions to Pentecostalism in Igboland (1912-2021).
17. A Survey of Public Opinion on Some Aspects of Social Change and Crime in Nigeria A Study Of Udi local government area of Enugu State Nigeria.
18. Access to Primary Health Care Services and Child Mortality in Orumba North Local Government Area, Anambra State, Nigeria.
19. Female Trafficking as Organized Crime in Nigeria: A Study of Public Perception in Onitsha, Anambra state.
20. Ethnopsychiatry of the Nsukka-Igbo of Southeastern Nigeria: An Ethnographic.