OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
To examine the accessibility of credit opportunities for small and medium operators.
To elucidate the credit drivers by small and medium enterprises operators.
To examine the impediments to credit accessibility by small and medium enterprises.
How accessible are credit facilities for small and medium enterprises?
What are the factors that drive the quest for credit facilities by small and medium enterprises?
What are the impediments to credit accessibility by small and medium enterprises operators?
Copyright © 2023 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.
This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
If you like this article, see others like it:
- The Impact of Financial Accounting Information on Decision Making Process
- The Impact of Technology Changes in the Accounting Profession
- The Impact of Accounting Systems for Improving the Performance of Private Businesses in Imo State
- Government Auditing of the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP) and Its Impact on the Programme’s Efficiency and Effectiveness in Katsina
- A Critical Investigation of Financial Literacy and Its Impact on Small Scale Businesses Performance in Portharcourt, Rivers State