Impact of Financial Management System on Organizational Accountability: A Study of Selected Firms in Nigeria
i. To determine the role of the financial management system on accountability.
ii. To assess the correlation between effective financial management and organizational profitability.
iii. To determine the correlation between effective financial management and organizational return on assets.
i. What is the role of the financial management system on organizational accountability?
ii. What is the relationship between effective financial management and organizational profitability?
iii. What is the relationship between effective financial management and organizational return on assets.
Significance of the study
The study examines FMS implementation in Nigeria The findings of the study are expected to be useful to policymakers, practitioners, donors, and academics in a variety of ways. First and foremost, the study’s findings provide critical information for the state and its institutions to conduct future public-sector financial management changes. Second, the findings of the study will be useful to development partners seeking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of government financial management. Furthermore, the research will contribute to the literature on national financial management reform.
Copyright © 2023 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.
This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
If you like this article, see others like it:
- The Impact of Technology Changes in the Accounting Profession
- The Impact of Accounting Systems for Improving the Performance of Private Businesses in Imo State
- Government Auditing of the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP) and Its Impact on the Programme’s Efficiency and Effectiveness in Katsina
- A Critical Investigation of Financial Literacy and Its Impact on Small Scale Businesses Performance in Portharcourt, Rivers State
- An Evaluation of Capital Market Reform and Its Impact on the Performance of the Nigerian Stock Exchange