THE PROBLEMS OF WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR.
This project work “The Problems of Working Capital Management in the Private Sector” affords the reader a step by step approach to the study of the rast filed of private sector and the problems encounter in the management of these private sector.
The first chapter of this work provides relevant introductory materials and objectives guiding business within the region of private sector. The second chapter provides the central philosophy of a successful management, meaning of working capital management and the inefficient management of working capital. In this work, we shall come to know that profit is the sole aim of every business and must be targeted at any point in time.
This work will help most especially the private sectors to know how to go about maximizing profit. I remain grateful to director school of financial studies Onovo and also to all my well wishers.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.0 THE INTRODUCTION
1.1 BUSINESS GUIDING OBJECTIVES
2.0 CENTRAL PHILOSOPHY OF A SUCCESSFUL MANAGEMENT
2.1 THE MEANING OF WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
2.2 INEFFICIENT MANAGEMENT OF WORKING CAPITAL
1.0 THE INTRODUCTION
The main objectives of any business in the private sector is to make profit, but the uncertainty inherent in today’s economical environment threatens the survival of every business and makes sound liquidity and management, the local point for financial management rather than achievement of maximum profit.
1. For sometime past, the convention revenue occurs and balance sheet have been considered sufficient for the effective control of a business. The deeper study and in creased financial lead to an ever growing and importance of working capital and it’s influence on the success or otherwise of business operations.
Copyright © 2023 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.
This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
If you like this article, see others like it:
- The Impact of Financial Accounting Information on Decision Making Process
- The Impact of Technology Changes in the Accounting Profession
- The Impact of Accounting Systems for Improving the Performance of Private Businesses in Imo State
- Government Auditing of the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP) and Its Impact on the Programme’s Efficiency and Effectiveness in Katsina
- A Critical Investigation of Financial Literacy and Its Impact on Small Scale Businesses Performance in Portharcourt, Rivers State