We considered the evolutional problems in two-dimensional autonomous system. We showed that the bifurcating steady solutions are obtained from the points of intersection of the two conic sections and we used the implicit function theorem to justify their existence, and also we applied the Lyapunov theorem to establish their stability.
Copyright © 2023 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.
This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
If you like this article, see others like it:
- 11 Simple Pure and Applied Mathematics Project Topics and Ideas
- Dynamic Buckling of Imperfection-Sensitive Elastic Structures Under Slowly-Varying Time Dependent Loading
- Mathematical Modelling And Control Of Blood Glucose/Insulin Concentrations in An Insulin Dependent Diabetic Subject
- Iterative Approximation of Equilibrium Points of Evolution Equations
- Convergence in Norm of Modified Krasnoselskii-Mann Iteration for Fixed Points of Asymptotically Demicontractive Mappings