Let H be a real Hilbert space and K a nonempty, closed convex subset of H.Let T : K ! K be Lipschitz pseudo-contractive map with a nonempty xed points set. We introduce a modi ed Ishikawa iterative algorithm for Lipschitz pseudo-contractive maps and prove that our new iterative algorithm converges strongly to a xed point of T in real Hilbert space.
Copyright © 2023 Author(s) retain the copyright of this article.
This article is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
If you like this article, see others like it:
- 11 Simple Pure and Applied Mathematics Project Topics and Ideas
- Dynamic Buckling of Imperfection-Sensitive Elastic Structures Under Slowly-Varying Time Dependent Loading
- Mathematical Modelling And Control Of Blood Glucose/Insulin Concentrations in An Insulin Dependent Diabetic Subject
- Iterative Approximation of Equilibrium Points of Evolution Equations
- Convergence in Norm of Modified Krasnoselskii-Mann Iteration for Fixed Points of Asymptotically Demicontractive Mappings